Product Support Engineer urgently required for important position within an energy analytics software company.
You will be part of a highly talented European team. You will work as a remote worker so it's vital you can work independently without lots of guidance. There will be some occasional travel (less than 20%).
Fluency in both German and English is required.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing premium technical customer support; context-aware helpfulness, accuracy, and completeness of response is valued over ticket closure metrics.
You will enjoy the challenges of handling customer support in complex IT and business environments, writing support documentation, and leading training sessions.
You will have the following:
- Experience working in a support environment for browser or client-server applications.
- Good understanding of IT concepts and principles.
- Ability to perform accurate analysis of outputs from Excel formulas and our proprietary software.
Any of the following is "nice to have":
- Background in Computer Science (equivalent work experience)
- Experience working with a software development teams (familiarity with bugs, features, release cycles, deployment, branching, etc.)
- Able to write SQL queries
- Able to read and make code adjustments in C#, or a desire to learn
- Responding to complex customer questions and requests
- Delivering internal product training to new staff
- Providing support for “implementation away teams”; this includes application configuration, preparing data loads, and updates Exciting opportunity to join a growing international company which provides cutting edge solutions to some of the largest energy companies on the plant!
Salary: €40k - €60k + Bonus + Bens