About the Role
Senior Global Product Manager (C&I Gas Meters) required for an important international position for a world-class metering business, with offices in South West Germany.
Please note there is flexibility with remote working (3 days a week in the office).
Fluency in English is essential, German is nice to have (any other languages are a benefit).
The successful candidate will be a product manager who has come from a mechanical engineering background. Any experience working in the Gas, Water or Metering industry would of course be very relevant (but not essential). You will report directly into the Director of Product Management and will support the international EU Standard C&I gas meters portfolio. This is a strategic position and you will define the relevant business strategy for the company with managing roadmaps, defining product lifecycles and proposing new developments in line with market requirements.
- Own all aspects of product management from defining requirements and development through end-of-life.
- Work constructively together with different teams such as sales and bid teams, engineer, and professional services teams.
- Take ownership of the communication about the portfolio (internal & external), give product presentations to potential customers, and represent at global events.
- Prepare business case evaluation during and after project execution.
- Ensure regular reporting and portfolio reviews.
- Perform Trainings session of customers and partners